Sunday 24 July 2011

Jenna's Blog

25/07/2011

Yay, yet another day with my wonderful children. Miss M is whingeing because the computer won't work, and Master C is yelling at me because I won't let him out of the playpen. This is the first time all day I've sat down, and I am NOT getting up for at least a few more minutes!

Miss M has been at school all day, so I really shouldn't complain. Master C has done a lot of sleeping today.
But it's a bad depression day today, and Miss M seems to know how to push my buttons when I'm having a bad day. I try and remain as calm and happy as possible, but seriously - shouldn't the "terrible twos" END when they turn 3, not get worse and worse? 5 year olds can throw some pretty amazing tantrums.
Will have to go handle her now, because she's shaking the playpen, trying to drag her brother out of it, and yelling and screaming at me and hitting the couch. Time for her to go to bed I think. Does it matter that it's only 5pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment